OP/TECH Soft Pouch Carrying Case (Pouch) for Camera, Lens - Black - Neoprene - Neck Strap, Lanyard Strap
The Soft Pouch - Digital D-Series pouches from OP/TECH USA offer ideal protection against impact, moisture and dust. With the addition of the three "zoom" sizes, we can fit cameras with lenses measuring up to 6" (15,2 cm) in length. Avoid expensive repair and cleaning bills by protecting your camera while in use or in storage. These easy-access neoprene cases fit most film and digital cameras.
The pouches in the larger styles were designed with enough room in the lens area that a lens hood can be mounted backwards in the storage position and still fit in the pouch. Non-marring snaps securely close the flap cover on the bottom of the pouch. A unique retaining strap attaches the case around the lens or to the tripod mount so that it is out of the field of view when taking a picture (D-Micro, D-Mini, D-Small, D-Compact and D-Offset have a snap hook lanyard that attaches to the camera or strap), or it can be fastened to a belt or bag strap.
These pouches are great for use in the field as they are lightweight, weather resistant and the case closes around the neck strap so that the neck strap is still usable. This makes the pouches a streamlined and convenient way to protect your gear. There's no need to carry the bulk of an oversized bag when you can have the protection and convenience of the Soft Pouch - Digital D-Series.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 7401034
- Manufacturer OP/TECH USA
- Product Name Soft Pouch - Digital D-Series
- Product Line Soft Pouch
- Brand Name OP/TECH
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Lens
- Country of Origin United States
- Weight (Approximate) 3.20 oz
- Color Black
- Height 4.9"
- Width 4.6"
- Depth 3.5"
- Exterior Material Neoprene
- Carrying Options Neck Strap
- Carrying Options Lanyard Strap
- Style Pouch
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.