Finally you can protect your lens when using a hood or sunshade. The neopreneHood Hatslides over the sunshade to protect the lens from dust, moisture and impact. Its tapered cylindrical design makes it easy to apply and easy to remove, yet won't fall off. When combined with theLens Sleeve(sold separately) it creates an ideal solution for storing lenses with hoods. When shooting with longer lenses theHood Hatcan be joined with the Op/Tech Lens Support Adapterto combine lens protection with stabilization. Hood Hatis sure to be an essential part of your gear! Protects lens and shade against dust, moisture and impact Cylindrical design for better fit Neoprene stretches for a custom fit on round or elliptical shades Can be combined with theLens Sleevefor a truly unique and compact system Made in the USA Please download and print theHood HatSizing Chartto find the right size for your gear. Hood Hat - Available Sizes Micro or PK-Micro:2" - 2.5" Diameter (5cm - 6,3cm) Mini or PK-Mini:2.5" - 3" Diameter (6,3cm - 7,6cm) Small:3" - 3.5" Diameter (7,6cm - 8,9cm) Medium:3.5" - 4" Diameter (8,9cm - 10,2cm) Large:4" - 4.5" Diameter (10,2cm - 11,4cm) X-Large:4.5" - 5" Diameter (11,4cm - 12,7cm) XX-Large:5" - 5.75" Diameter (12,7cm - 14,6cm) XXX-Large:5.75" - 6.5" Diameter (14,6cm - 16,5cm)
- Cylindrical design for better fit
- Neoprene stretches for a custom fit on round or elliptical shades
- Protects lens and shade against dust, moisture & impact
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.