Lens Mount CapTheLens Mount Capfrom OP/TECH USA is sure to be a hit with both amateur and pro photographers. Its no ordinary cap the benefits and versatility are sure to please. Its designed with an O-ring seal which creates a positive contact with the full perimeter of the lens mount area to really lock out dust and moisture. It also offers a tighter friction fit over traditional caps that come with the lens so that it provides better protection to the lens mount area. This ensures that theLens Mount Capis securely held in place while in storage or transit.TheLens Mount Capis available in single or double versions for several lens models. The double version is a huge space saver as it enables the photographer to safely and securely lock two lenses together. Keeping gear protected in a compact fashion really helps the active photographer organize and plan for their next photo adventure.By using the DoubleLens Mount Capon a single lens, you can change lenses faster than ever! Remove the lens from your camera and immediately apply it to the open end of the doubleLens Mount Cap. Then simply remove the other lens and put it on the camera. Less open time means your camera's delicate interior stays cleaner! Provides increased protection over traditional covers Unique O-ring seal locks out dust and moisture Available in single (one lens) and double versions (holds two lenses together) Available for Canon, Leica M, Maxxum/Sony, Nikon, and Pentax lenses Made in the USA
- Available for Various Popular Camera Mounts
- Available in single (for one lens) and double versions (holds two lenses together)
- LENS MOUNT CAP provides increased protection over traditional covers
- Made in the USA
- Unique O-ring feature seal locks out dust and moisture
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.