Untitled Document Media Holsterscompact neoprene pouch holds most digital media card cases or extra batteries. It features a loop attachment that easily slides onto a camera strap or belt. The hook and loop closure secures contents and offers quick and easy access to your digital accessories. TheMedia Holstersare the perfect fit for the iPod Nano. You can carry it around wherever you go and keep it protected from bumps and scrapes.***Media Holsterscome in a set of two.*** Compact neoprene pouch holds a media card case or batteries Loop attachment easily slides onto camera strap or belt Hook and loop closure secures contents Sold in sets of two Specifications Approximate size: 2" x 2" (5,1cm x 5,1cm) Materials: Neoprene pouch Hook and loop closure Sold in sets of two
- Available in Black
- Compact neoprene pouch holds a media card case or batteries
- Loop attachment easily slides onto camera strap or belt
- Velcro closure secures contents and offers quick, easy access
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.