A combination of fun designs and great protection come together with the OP/TECHUSA Soft Pouch-Smart Sleeve. Soft, durable neoprene sleeve protects smart phones, tablet computers, e-readers or other devices against dust, moisture and impact. The slim design fits easily in a pocket, purse, briefcase, book bag or messenger bag. Available in many sizes to fit today's most popular smart phones & other electronics. Withan assortment of fun colors and patterns the Soft Pouch-Smart Sleeve is a truly unique pouch! The Smart Sleeve is also reversible for times when a simpler black pouch is desired
- Available in an assortment of fun colors and patterns
- Made in the USA"
- Neoprene cover stretches for a snug fit
- Protects against dust, moisture & impact
- Reversible design offers added versatility
- Sizes available to fit most popular cameras, phones & other electronics
- The 751 is Designed for E-Readers, Small Tablets & others
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.