The TRIPOD STRAP incorporates all the weight reduction qualities of OP/TECH USA straps. By combining the patented weight reduction system with OP/TECH USAs Non Slip Grip, the TRIPOD STRAP provides the perfect carrying vehicle for the busy photographer or outdoor enthusiast. The intelligent design of the adjustment system allows the tripod to be carried with the camera, spotting scope or video in place. The versatility of OP/TECH USAs TRIPOD STRAP enables you to carry a tripod in a horizontal position by your side or in a vertical position against your back. The quick disconnects are the finishing touch which make the OP/TECH USA TRIPOD STRAP easy to attach or remove. The Non Slip Grip secures the strap snugly to your shoulder leaving your hands free to deal with other equipment or rough terrain. Theres no other strap like it!
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.