Optoma HD27 3D DLP Projector - 1080p - HDTV - 16:9 - Ceiling, Front - 195 W - 5000 Hour Normal Mode - 6000 Hour Economy Mode - 1920 x 1080 - Full HD - 25,000:1 - 3200 lm - HDMI - USB - 230 W - 1 Year Warranty
Big Screen Entertainment
- Lights on viewing - 3200 ANSI Lumens
- Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
- Amazing color - accurate REC.709 colors
- Lightweight and portable
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD27 boasts Amazing color technology and conforms to REC.709 delivering accurate true to life color reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and two HDMI inputs enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the HDCast Pro (sold separately), Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 5.5lbs you can take it round to a friend's house with the optional carrying bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type DLP Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number HD27
- Manufacturer Optoma Technology
- Product Model HD27
- Product Name HD27 DLP Projector
- Brand Name Optoma
- Contrast Ratio 25,000:1
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Standard Mode Brightness 3200 lm
- Graphic Mode Full HD
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Package Contents
- HD27 DLP Projector
- AC Power Cord
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick Start Card
- CD User Manual
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 5.20 lb
- Height 3.7"
- Width 11.7"
- Depth 9"
- Projection Method Ceiling
- Projection Method Front
- Operating Power Consumption 230 W
- 3D Type 3D
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Output Scan Format 1080p
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Lamp Power 195 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 5000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life 6000 Hour
- Optical Zoom 1.1x
- Maximum Focal Length 24 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 21.86 mm
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 25.44 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.