Optoma WU416 3D DLP Projector - 1080p - HDTV - 16:10 - Ceiling, Front - 260 W - 3000 Hour Normal Mode - 5000 Hour Economy Mode - 1920 x 1200 - WUXGA - 20,000:1 - 4200 lm - HDMI - USB - 309 W
High resolution, compact and powerful
- Bright WUXGA projector - 4200 ANSI Lumens
- Installation flexibility - Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom
- Ultimate Control - Full support for Crestron, Extron, AMX, PJ-Link and Telnet LAN commands
- Easy connectivity - HDMI, MHL, VGA, 10W speaker
Ideal for entry small edge blending and stacking projects, the bright WU415 provides you with stunning high resolution WUXGA visuals regardless of the ambient light level. Perfect for businesses and professional installation environments this compact and powerful projector can be installed or taken on the move.
Easy to connect to with multiple inputs including two HDMI, MHL, VGA and a built in 10W speaker. You can even present wirelessly using the HDCast Pro (sold separately) or use the USB Power to connect and power HDMI dongles such as the Google Chromecast.
For more complex installations, this projector is equipped with a large 1.6x zoom range, vertical lens shift and networking features for remote monitoring and control.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type DLP Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number WU416
- Manufacturer Optoma Technology
- Product Model WU416
- Product Name WU416 DLP Projector
- Brand Name Optoma
- Contrast Ratio 20,000:1
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Standard Mode Brightness 4200 lm
- Graphic Mode WUXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Package Contents
- WU416 DLP Projector
- AC Power Cord
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Quick Start Card
- CD User Manual
- Environmental Certification Eco-plus
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 6.60 lb
- Projection Method Ceiling
- Projection Method Front
- Operating Power Consumption 309 W
- 3D Type 3D
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Output Scan Format 1080p
- Lamp Power 260 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 3000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life 5000 Hour
- Optical Zoom 1.6x
- Maximum Focal Length 32.62 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 20.91 mm
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 25.42 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.