OWC's Aura Pro SSD provides upgrades from the original factory options for MacBook Air 2012. - More OPTIONS choose from 120GB, 180GB, 240GB or 480GB models. The Aura Pro SSD line features industry leading SandForce? DuraClass? Technologies: - DuraWrite? extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD). - Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD. - Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use. - Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted. - RAISE? (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup. - Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life. Once again, OWC provides Mac users an upgrade path that delivers higher performance, functionality, and reliability! Whether you own or are considering a 2012 base model 11? MacBook Air with a 64GB Solid State Drive or the top of the line 13? model with a 512GB SSD. More Options Unlike the factory pre-configured models with no other SSD choices offered, the OWC Aura Pro 6G gives you the freedom to choose from a variety of sizes to meet your storage needs. Better by Design "Mean Time To Failure" - We all know that nothing lasts forever. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get the most out of your investment. OWC SSD with DuraWrite? Technology, optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. This adds up to a MTTF that is higher than most SSDs and enterprise class hard drives on the market today. Synchronous Interface NAND To achieve the higher bandwidth potential of the SATA 6Gb/s bus standard, the OWC Aura Pro 6G SSDs utilize Tier-1 Synchronous NAND instead of commonly utilized Asynchronous NAND. Synchronous NAND enables reads and writes to be "synced" with the SSD processor's clock signal for maximum data throughput.
- 480GB OWC Aura Pro 6G SSD for Macbook Air 2012 Edition
- Random write up to 60,000 IOPS
- Read speed up to 501MB/sec - write speed up to 503MB/sec
- SATA III 6Gbps interface
- Color Class : Blue
- Capacity (GB) : 480
- SSD Capacity Range : > 240 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.