Everything you need in one package, immediately ready to assemble:Reuse the factory SSD via the OWC Envoy as an external storage solution.Take your data with you Small enough to keep in a pocket or laptop case!Easily add additional laptop storage with no AC adapter required.The Aura Pro SSD line features industry leading SandForce DuraClass Technologies:DuraWrite extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.RAISE (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.The Envoy offers the perfect companion storage solution for your MacBook Air Get the ultimate combination of elegance and functionality in a sleek, portable external storage solution designed to complement the MacBook Air - in both appearance and performance. Its super-speed USB 3.0 interface is capable of speeds up to 500MB/s to ensure your workflow moves as fast as you do, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Its bus-powered design means no AC power adapter is required making it an ideal portable Plug and Play solution just plug the USB cord into your computer and the Envoy is ready to go.*OWC SSD Maximum total flash capacity 512GB before 7% overprovisioning with 480GB actual usable capacity compared to Apple 64GB Flash option for 11.1" model.**Random 4K write data rates of 57.56 for OWC SSD vs 18.49 for Apple factory stock SSD.Note: The Aura Pro 6G SSD achieves 6G speeds with compatible 2011 MacBooks and 3G speeds with 2010 MacBooks.
- & Wear Leveling
- 3 year OWC warranty
- available...and built in the USA!
- Includes sleek, tapered aluminum Envoy storage solution, Torx T-5 screwdriver, and a Pentalobe compatible driver
- One of the fastest internal SSD
- Ultra-efficient Block Management
- Color Class : Blue
- Drive Interface : USB 3.0
- Capacity (GB) : 240
- SSD Capacity Range : 180 - 239 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.