OWC Aura SSDAB2MB10 1 TB Internal Solid State Drive - PCI Express - 763 MB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate - 446 MB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate
For the first time, upgrade the PCIe-based flash SSD in your mid-2013 or later MacBook Pro with Retina display or MacBook Air with up to eight times the original capacity. Available in 480GB and 1TB capacities, the new Aura SSD continues OWC's dedication to giving you more from your Mac.
The Ultimate Storage Upgrade
Replacing the PCIe-based flash drive in your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina display is as simple as removing a few screws with the compact Torx T5 and Pentalobe P5 drivers included with your upgrade kit. Our free comprehensive video installation guides mean an OWC expert is with you every step of the way.
Your Mac's Flash Drive, Reimagined
Your upgrade should be a seamless experience. That's why Aura SSD upgrade kits come with Envoy Pro, the beautifully designed, high-performance SSD enclosure to reimagine your Mac's factory PCIe-based flash drive. When you remove your original flash SSD, it fits perfectly into Envoy Pro so you can transfer all of your data to the new Aura inside your laptop. Once the file transfer is complete, enjoy using your Mac's factory-installed flash SSD as a fast USB external drive with transfer speeds up to 355MB/s.
No Hassles or Hacks
Aura PCIe-based flash storage upgrades are precisely engineered for your Mac, so you'll never need to compromise your data by relying on complicated software hacks or TRIM-enablers to get the most from your upgrade. Just install, migrate your data, and enjoy the great performance of flash storage with up to eight times the capacity of the factory-installed drive.
- Drive Interface PCI Express
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate 763 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate 446 MB/s
- Product Type Solid State Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number OWCSSDAB2MB10K
- Manufacturer Other World Computing
- Product Model SSDAB2MB10
- Product Name Aura SSDAB2MB10 Solid State Drive
- Product Line Aura
- Brand Name OWC
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Device Supported Notebook
- Weight (Approximate) 0.74 oz
- Drive Type Internal
- Height 0.1"
- Width 0.9"
- Depth 3.5"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Encryption Standard 128-bit
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
|Brand||Other World Computing|
|Manufacturer||Other World Computing|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.