When only the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today will suffice for your data storage and backup, look no further than the OWC Mercury EXTREME Pro 6G SSD. - Get maximum mobile performance and battery life from your notebook. - Turn your Mac Pro or PC desktop into an EXTREME performance single drive. The Mercury EXTREME SSD line features industry leading SandForce? DuraClass? Technologies: DuraWrite? extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD). Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD. Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use. Intelligent \"Recycling\" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted. RAISE? (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup. Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life. This internal 2.5\" SATA SSD uses the latest SandForce 2282 Processor and DuraClass? technology to deliver the highest transfer speed, endurance, and performance available today. With sustained reads up to 559MB/s and writes up to 527MB/s, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the OWC Mercury EXTREME SSD line delivers unbeatable performance that\'s designed and built in the U.S. from domestic and imported parts and backed by a three year warranty. High Performance Internal Storage Replace your conventional hard drive with a reliable solid state drive. Unlike traditional hard disk drives, OWC solid-state drives have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers faster system responsiveness. High Reliability & Protection OWC SSDs allocate some of the drive capacity for RAISE, to provide real time data redundancy, ECC Error Correction, and reserve cell space. Example: A 240GB OWC Mercury EXTREME Pro SSD is actually a 256GB drive with 7% of the drive\'s capacity allocated for data management. This management maintains the drive\'s high-performance and high reliability levels. Unlike many SSDs on the market today, the Mercury Pro family uses advanced DuraWrite? wear-leveling and block management technologies to keep Read/Write performance at peak, while others see performance fall.
- 5 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
- Designed and built in the USA from domestic and imported parts.
- One of the fastest Internal SATA 2.5 SSDs available.
- Color Class : Blue
- Drive Interface : SATA III
- Capacity (GB) : 480
- SSD Capacity Range : > 240 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.