The PAPAGO! GoSafe S30 uses the latest technology available for any dash cam on the market. The combination of the Sony sensor and the high quality glass lens will provide its' user with the highest 1080HD video resolution. With this new combination of sensor and lens you will maintain the highest quality video at night or in inclement weather. With the automatic EV value adjustments you are always guaranteed to get top notch video resolution day or night. The driver assistance safety features sets our dash cam apart from our competition. The GoSafe S30 comes fully equipped with stop sign recognition, stop and go (alerting you to begin driving after you have been stopped at a light), light reminder, driver fatigue warning, and motion detection. The ability to record more footage is finally here! The GoSafe S30 is one of the few dash cams that can support up to a 64GB MicroSD card. This allows for much more storage space before it loops over old footage. Recording those rare moments on the road has never been easier or more precise.
- USB Yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0
- Product Type Vehicle Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number GSS308G
- Manufacturer Papago Inc
- Product Model S30
- Product Name GoSafe S30 Vehicle Camera
- Product Line GoSafe
- Brand Name Papago!
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Package Contents
- GoSafe S30 Vehicle Camera
- 3M Adhesive Mount
- Suction Mount
- 12V-24V Power Cable with Detachable Cigarette Charger
- Quick User Guide
- Warranty Card
- 8GB Micro SD Card with Adapter
- Weight (Approximate) 1.62 oz
- Form Factor Adhesive Mount
- Height 2.1"
- Width 2.2"
- Depth 1"
- Frame Rate 60 fps
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Camera Type Dashboard
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.