The EZ-Lite is an affordable solution to modern studio lighting, having a uniform 3200k Tungsten light source enables the photographer to capture excellent results, proven in many studios all over the world.
Using an established lamp the Ez-Lite provides 500 watts of light, ideal for Portraits and Product photography.
Each kit comes complete with 2 x heads, 2 x lighting stands, 2 x translucent umbrellas, power cables and lamps.
Ideal for Students and first time users, for product and pack shot companies or for home use the Ez-lite will provide a soft even light source for photographic or video applications.
- Product Type Tungsten Lighting Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number INT160
- Manufacturer Interfit Photographic, Ltd
- Product Model EZ-Lite
- Product Name EZ-Lite 2 Head Kit
- Brand Name Interfit
- Color Gray
- Lamp Power 500 W
- Color Temperature 5300.3F (2926.8C)
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.