Parrot Jett Jumping Race Drone - 2.40 GHz - Battery Powered - 0.33 Hour Run Time - 164.04 ft Operating Range - Wi-Fi - Indoor, Outdoor
Drive at full speed and set racing records
Discover Parrot Jumping Race Drone, one of our second-generation Minidrones. Fast, energetic and ultra-stable, this dashing drone sports large tires for racing. Adapted for high speed, Jumping Race Drone offers pilots a spectrum of thrilling experiences. Jump into the heart of the race with a FPV headset for an adrenaline boost that will leave you feeling totally exhilarated.
Enjoy thrilling speed and obstacle races
The Jumping Race Drone is made to race both indoors and outdoors. It runs twice as fast as its companions and can go as fast as 8 miles per hour. With Jumping Race Drone, test the road-handling and manoeuvrability of a robot designed for speed. Drive it on a smooth track to experience the thrill of speed! You can also record videos directly onto the internal memory.
Spin, Jump and Roll!
Jumping Race Drone's ultra-sophisticated technology enables precise turns and hugs the road. Control it with your fingertips and enjoy 3 different piloting modes: 1. Jumper Mode: Jumps up to 75 cm/2.4 feet in height and length, and always lands on its wheels. As soon as you pick-up the Drone, the lights will turn red notifying you that the jump is disabled.2. Kicker Mode: The springs enable Jumping Race Drone to push objects in its path. 3. Auto-Balance Mode: Jumping Race Drone is perfectly balanced on the two wheels.
Choreograph moves for your Jumping Race Drone
The Road Plan feature enables you to program a sequence of acrobatic moves, sounds and lights to be the king on the dance floor. Once you have programmed a sequence, it appears amongst the pre-defined tricks of your Minidrone.
Adjustable Speed and Stability Modes
Jumping Race Drone offers two wheels positions for different stability levels : 1. Open Wheel Mode: The wheels are open for greater stability in high-speed driving. 2. Retracted Wheel Mode: The wheels are retracted or in compact mode to enhance agility and maneuverability through narrow areas.The Jumping Race Drone embedded technology ensures perfectly straight driving paths and precise turns!
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Number of Batteries Supported 1
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Maximum Battery Run Time 0.33 Hour
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time 25 Minute
- Product Type Toy Drone Vehicle
- Manufacturer Part Number PF724302
- Manufacturer Parrot SA
- Product Name Jett Jumping Race Drone
- Product Line Jett
- Brand Name Parrot
- Application/Usage Indoor
- Application/Usage Outdoor
- Package Contents
- 1 x Jett Jumping Race Drone
- 1 x Battery
- 2 x Spare rubber pads
- 1 x USB to Micro USB cable
- 1 x Set of stickers
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Color White
- Height 9.2"
- Width 5.3"
- Depth 8.3"
- Power Source Battery
- Operating Range 164.04 ft
- Features Built-in Camera
- Features Built-in Speaker
- Features Built-in Microphone
- Wireless Technology Wi-Fi
- Operating Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Fuel Type Electric
- Remote Control Source Application Controlled
- Toy Class Remote Controlled Vehicle
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.