Parrot Jett Jumping Race Drone - 2.40 GHz - Battery Powered - 0.33 Hour Run Time - 164.04 ft Operating Range - Wi-Fi - Indoor, Outdoor
Drive at full speed and set racing records
Discover Parrot Jumping Race Drone, one of our second-generation Minidrones. Fast, energetic and ultra-stable, this dashing drone sports large tires for racing. Adapted for high speed, Jumping Race Drone offers pilots a spectrum of thrilling experiences. Jump into the heart of the race with a FPV headset for an adrenaline boost that will leave you feeling totally exhilarated.
Enjoy thrilling speed and obstacle races
The Jumping Race Drone is made to race both indoors and outdoors. It runs twice as fast as its companions and can go as fast as 8 miles per hour. With Jumping Race Drone, test the road-handling and manoeuvrability of a robot designed for speed. Drive it on a smooth track to experience the thrill of speed! You can also record videos directly onto the internal memory.
Spin, Jump and Roll!
Jumping Race Drone's ultra-sophisticated technology enables precise turns and hugs the road. Control it with your fingertips and enjoy 3 different piloting modes: 1. Jumper Mode: Jumps up to 75 cm/2.4 feet in height and length, and always lands on its wheels. As soon as you pick-up the Drone, the lights will turn red notifying you that the jump is disabled.2. Kicker Mode: The springs enable Jumping Race Drone to push objects in its path. 3. Auto-Balance Mode: Jumping Race Drone is perfectly balanced on the two wheels.
Choreograph moves for your Jumping Race Drone
The Road Plan feature enables you to program a sequence of acrobatic moves, sounds and lights to be the king on the dance floor. Once you have programmed a sequence, it appears amongst the pre-defined tricks of your Minidrone.
Adjustable Speed and Stability Modes
Jumping Race Drone offers two wheels positions for different stability levels : 1. Open Wheel Mode: The wheels are open for greater stability in high-speed driving. 2. Retracted Wheel Mode: The wheels are retracted or in compact mode to enhance agility and maneuverability through narrow areas.The Jumping Race Drone embedded technology ensures perfectly straight driving paths and precise turns!
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Number of Batteries Supported 1
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Maximum Battery Run Time 0.33 Hour
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time 25 Minute
- Product Type Toy Drone Vehicle
- Manufacturer Part Number PF724302
- Manufacturer Parrot SA
- Product Name Jett Jumping Race Drone
- Product Line Jett
- Brand Name Parrot
- Application/Usage Indoor
- Application/Usage Outdoor
- Package Contents
- 1 x Jett Jumping Race Drone
- 1 x Battery
- 2 x Spare rubber pads
- 1 x USB to Micro USB cable
- 1 x Set of stickers
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Color White
- Height 9.2"
- Width 5.3"
- Depth 8.3"
- Power Source Battery
- Operating Range 164.04 ft
- Features Built-in Camera
- Features Built-in Speaker
- Features Built-in Microphone
- Wireless Technology Wi-Fi
- Operating Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Fuel Type Electric
- Remote Control Source Application Controlled
- Toy Class Remote Controlled Vehicle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.