Parrot Bebop 2 FPV - 2.40 GHz, 5 GHz - Battery Powered - 0.42 Hour Run Time - 6561.68 ft Operating Range - Wi-Fi
The absolute pack for the most immersive flying sensations
Paired with the Parrot Skycontroller 2 and the Parrot Cockpitglasses, your Parrot Bebop 2 drone reveals new capabilities. Embark on long-distance courses combining extreme piloting precision and ultra real viewing! By piloting with the FPV goggles, you're totally immersed: explore previously inaccessible places like never before and perfectly capture the best pictures.
Change dimension, dive into the sky
Benefit from high definition image quality in the Parrot COCKPITGLASSES using your smart phone and the new FreeFlight Pro application. The broad, 90 degree field of vision offered by the Parrot COCKPITGLASSES lenses gives you the feeling of total immersion. They are extremely comfortable to wear, even if you wear normal glasses. The rest of the world no longer exists. Climb on board and experience the incredible feeling of escape!
Film and take photographs
Parrot Bebop 2's sturdiness is failsafe. Designed to fly inside and outside, it's the first leisure drone weighing less than 500g with a 25 minute battery life. With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, discover FPV (First Person View) and view all your flights as if you were... in the cockpit! Perfectly designed to be easily transported, Parrot Bebop 2 will go with you wherever and whenever you desire, so you can immortalise your best moments seen from the sky.
Send your drone up to a distance of 2 kilometres
Controlled from the Parrot Skycontroller 2, the Parrot Bebop 2 drone has optimised and secure Wi-Fi connection, with video feedback on tablet or smart phone. Now able to fligh distances of up to 2 km, you will hardly be able to spot your Parrot Bebop 2, but you will always maintain control. It's up to you to go off and explore!
Control simplu, accurately and intensely
Control the take-off and landing of your Parrot BEBOP 2. Send it where you want and bring it back just using one button. By connecting it to the Parrot SKYCONTROLLER 2, make the most of the two joysticks to guide it even more accurately! Change direction, receive information in real time... you can set your controls according to your requirements. 25 minutes of pure pleasure!
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
- Number of Batteries Supported 1
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Maximum Battery Run Time 0.42 Hour
- Product Type Toy Drone
- Manufacturer Part Number PF726203
- Manufacturer Parrot SA
- Product Name Bebop 2 FPV
- Product Line Bebop 2
- Brand Name Parrot
- Package Contents
- 1 x Bebop 2 Toy Drone
- 1 x High-capacity battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Parrot Skycontroller 2
- 1 x Smartphone and tablet mount
- 1 x Parrot Cockpitglasses
- Material Fiberglass
- Weight (Approximate) 1.10 lb
- Color White
- Power Source Battery
- Operating Range 6561.68 ft
- Features Built-in Camera
- Features 3-Axis Stabilization Gimbal
- Features GPS
- Features Accelerometer
- Features Magnetometer
- Features Built-in Gyroscope
- Features LED Light
- Wireless Technology Wi-Fi
- Operating Frequency 2.40 GHz
- Operating Frequency 5 GHz
- Fuel Type Electric
- Number of Rotors 4
- Flying Mode Autopilot
- Remote Control Source Remote Controlled
- Toy Class Remote Controlled Vehicle
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.