Molded from thick polypropylene, these trays are ideal for school and industrial use. They're chemical-resistant, incredibly durable, and their base ribbing ensures rigidity while preventing prints from sticking to the tray. The patented design keeps your thermometer from sliding into the solution, and every tray has an extra large pouring lip to minimize chemical splash. Base design gives maximum economy of solution and easy print removal; Pouring lip for drip-free emptying;
- Product Type Developing Tray
- Manufacturer Part Number PTP326W
- Manufacturer Paterson Photographic Ltd (UK)
- Product Name 12 x 16" Developing Tray
- Brand Name Paterson
- Material Plastic
- Color White
- Width 12"
- Depth 16"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.