The PanaVise Quick Release Window Mount has a powerful suction pad, which attaches this mount to car, truck, van and SUV windows. Designed for temporary surveillance or in-vehicle camera systems. Users report that this mount is popular with vacationers who video their road trips.
- AMPS-compatible, a quick release interface for a wide variety of electronics including satellite radios and GPS units
- Full range of motion under the electronics: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic
- Overall length is approximately 4.5" (114.3 mm )
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface including windshields and windows
- Quickly remove electronics for security or move them from vehicle-to-vehicle
- Ratcheted arm has 140 degree vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- Recommended for electronics weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4 kg)"
- Simply lift the latch to remove the electronics
- Suction pad is 3.4" (86.4 mm ) in diameter
- Top firmly attaches to the base with a solid click