The MINI-DV CAMERA CASES are designed for quick access to a large number of Mini-DV Cameras. The cradle is adjustable to fit your camera, giving it a secure "home", so regardless of case size, the camera will not shift, allowing any remaining space for accessories. High walls reduce its vulnerability to other equipment being transported in the case. The CS-DV cases are soft-sided. The CS-DV2 and CS-DV3 have a cradle and removable padded pouch for extra batteries and tapes. The pouch can be used in the case, as a pocket, or used as a shoulder bag. The CS-DV4 comes with a cradle and two zippered stuff sacks. (The Mini Quick Slick QS-M2, M3, M4 not sold separately, is available as a package at time of purchase).
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number CS-DV4R
- Manufacturer PortaBrace, Inc
- Product Name Mini-DV Camcorder Case
- Brand Name PortaBrace
- Application/Usage Camcorder
Sony Camcorders :
- Camcorders Up To 21" Long
- Material Cordura
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Color Black
- Height 11"
- Width 10"
- Depth 22"
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.