The DV Organizer provides an extra level of protection and lots of storage options. The DV Organizer is the ideal case for compact field production. New DVOrganizer Combo includes DV organizer, 2 CS-B9 soft padded stuff packs, custom cradle with tie-down strap (custom fit for your camera), suede leather shoulder strap, white balance card. The compact camera case is heavily padded for optimium protection. It features the unique adjustable universal-size cradle system, giving the camera a "home" within the case, so regardless of case size, the camera will not shift. High walls reduce its vulnerability to other equipment being transported in the case. The DVO organizer cases feature a rigid frame for an extra level of security.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number DVO-2U
- Manufacturer PortaBrace, Inc
- Product Model DVO-2U
- Product Name DVO-2U DV Organizer Camcorder Case
- Product Line DV Organizer
- Brand Name PortaBrace
- Application/Usage Camcorder
- Material Cordura
- Weight (Approximate) 8 lb
- Color Blue
- Height 13"
- Width 12"
- Depth 23"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.