@@ A wide selection of Shoulder Straps designed for carrying Porta-Brace? cases and cameras are available. @@ The straps are contoured and designed to fit comfortably in the hollow of the shoulder. CAMERA STRAPS: @@ The Specialized HB-12CamC, HB-15CamC and HB-40CamC are designed to carry cameras. @@ Same basic construction as the General Shoulder Straps but connect to the camera's posts using our CamC clip. GENERAL PURPOSE SHOULDER STRAPS: @@ Designed to carry Porta-Brace Cases. @@ The HB-40 shoulder strap is used for heavier loads. @@ For lightweight equipment, plastic clips are available on the HB-10 and HB-15. These are designated HB-10P and HB-15P
- Conforms to shoulder contours
- Easy to stow-away
- Fail-safe stainless steel clip
- Ideal for cameras under 20 lbs.
- Non-slip neoprene sharkskin
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.