New Portabrace Lens Cups are a lightweight, easy-to-use, protective covers for protecting lenses and other fragile camera accessories. Lens Cups are padded with soft poly-fill and have a Nylon interior lining. The lid features a clear vinyl window to help quickly recognize contents and zippers closed for added protection. The exteriors are lined with soft Veltex? and can be easily connected to the lining of Portabrace Divider Kit interiors for added padding and stabilization of your camera. There is also an adjustable belt-loop so that the Lens Cup can be removed from the case and worn on a belt for easy access to spare lenses when shooting. Comes with a colored Nylon that help identify contents by color-assignment (red, blue, green, and yellow tabs sold separately)
- Ample vinyl viewing windows
- Belt Loop Fastener
- Protect your lenses
- Superior performance through simplicity of design
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.