The Porta Brace POL-FS7 Polar Bear Camera Cover is designed to keep the Sony PxW-FS7 warm in cold temperatures. It has a black nylon fabric exterior and is thickly padded and constructed of high-loft insulation. The interior is lined with a temperature-stabilizing, phase-change material (PCM) that helps keep warm air in the camera chamber. Air activated warmers can be placed inside the case to maintain interior temperatures in extreme cold temperatures (Portabrace Polar Covers have been tested at minus 50 degrees Fahrenheit).The POL-FS7 can be used with a matte box or standard lens. The attached insulated lens cover protects the lens in transport and prevents condensation from forming when bringing the camera and Polar Bear case in from the cold. Touch Fastener strips line the interior of the Polar Bear for arranging optional air activated hand-warmers (Portabrace Polar Heat Packs). Two-hand openings at the lens and one by the viewfinder are enclosed with cotton cuffs that keep hands warm. The POL-FS7 has three sets of zippers that make it simple to put the cover on and take it off. The snug bottom zipper around the tripod plate, keeping out the cold when using the camera on a tripod.
- For use on tripod or shoulder-mount
- Interior pockets hold air-activated hand warmers for extra warmth
- Keeps camera functioning properly in extreme cold temperatures
- Use with matte box or standard lens
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.