SACK PACKS are an overlooked item great for massive cable transport and for thetimes you just want to throw it all together beach towels and beer, too? This heavy duty SACK PACK production case from Porta-Brace is a basic carry case for paraphernalia of all kinds and is available in three sizes. The Sack Pack is as handy and simple to use as a shopping bag but with all the extra advantages of a well constructed Porta-Brace case. The case has two slip pockets, one on the front and one on the back. Constructed of a double layer of 1000 denier Cordura and foam padded bottoms. A cinching cord around the top edge provides tight, secure handling
- Customizable solution
- Durable, 1000-denier Cordura
- Engineered for professionals
- Superior performance through simplicity of design"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.