Peerless PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount is simplifying the way image alignment is done.The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by eithersimply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place it will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless' PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
- 50 lb Weight load capacity
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- U shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- Spider Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Warranty: Limited 5-year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.