The SmartMount Universal Flat Wall Mount supports virtually any 10" to 24" flat panel screen. The ultra-slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for digital signage, POS stations, or office applications. For a quick and easy installation it may be mounted to a single wood stud, concrete or cinder block. Mounts to metal stud using accessory metal stud fasteners. Compatible with VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting hole patterns.
- Fits most 10" to 24" flat panel screens
- VESA 75 and 100 compatible
- Additional screen adapter plates also available
- Ultra-slim design holds screen less than an inch away from the wall
- Screen adapter plate simply hooks onto the wall plate for quick and easy installation
- Includes hardware for installation to wood stud, concrete, cinder block and metal stud
- (accessory required)
- UL listed
- Comes in black or silver
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.