The SmartMount Universal Flat Wall Mount supports virtually any 32" to 60" flat panel screen. The ultra-slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for boardrooms, digital signage, or home theaters. The mount includes simple to align universal brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to two wood studs up to 24" apart, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (accessory required). Includes a Sorted-For-You baffle pack with all screen hardware and security fasteners.
- For 32" to 60" flat panel screens
- Ultra-slim design holds screen only 1.18" from the wall
- Easy-glide bracket design ensures screen is securely attached to wall plate
- Mounts to two wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (accessory required)
- Horizontal screen adjustment up to 12"
- Comes with Peerless Sorted-For-YouTM fastener pack with all necessary screen
- attachment hardware
- Comes in black or silver
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.