Peerless-AV Modular MOD-FCSKIT300-B Floor Mount for Flat Panel Display - 32" to 60" Screen Support - 374 lb Load Capacity - Black
The Peerless-AV Modular Mounts Line includes a small and easily manageable number of sku's,yet provides a full range of options that can fulfill a vast majority of end-user requirements. Universal components make it quick and easy to design and configure perfect custom flat panel displayor projector mounting solutions - ideal for any application.The Modular Mount Line was developed with the professional AV installer in mind. Designed around a 2" (50 mm) diameter pole, the line is ideal for new projects as well as for upgrading existing installations.The MOD-FCSKIT300 Floor-to-Ceiling Kit includes all of the components required to mount a single 32-60" flat panel display between the floor and ceiling. As a part of the Peerless-AV Modular Series, it canbe expanded with additional Modular accessories (sold separately) to accommodate additional displays or to create alternative configurations to achieve the perfect custom mounting solution.
- Product Type Floor Mount
- Manufacturer Part Number MOD-FCSKIT300-B
- Manufacturer Peerless Industries, Inc
- Product Model MOD-FCSKIT300-B
- Product Name Modular Series Floor-to-Ceiling Kit For 39" to 75" Displays
- Product Line Modular
- Brand Name Peerless-AV
- Package Contents
- 2 x Flat Ceiling Plates
- 9'-8" (3m) Black Extension Column
- Single Display Flat Panel Mount
- Display Stacking Clamp
- Large Universal Adapter
- Country of Origin United States
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 26.30 lb
- Color Black
- Height 118.1"
- Width 28.9"
- Depth 3.4"
- VESA Mount Standard 700 x 400
- Device Supported Flat Panel Display
- Maximum Load Capacity 374 lb
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 60"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.