The FirstStudio Portrait Kit is an e x ceptional lighting solution, which features a two-light setup for creating traditional portrait lighting. The FirstStudio Portrait Kit features two FirstStar; light heads, two 250 watt halogen lamps, two Compact LiteStands and two 45 in. adjustable silver-lined umbrellas. Lightweight and easy to set up to capture memorable moments in portraiture.The FirstStudio Portrait Kit is an e x ceptional lighting kit for portraits. This kit includes. Two FirstStar Light Heads.. Two FirstStar 250 watt lamps.. Two 45 in. Adjustable Silver Umbrellas.. Two Compact LiteStands.. Set up in your home or business. Take portraits of your friends and family that will be the talk of the neighborhood.Features. High-efficiency, silver umbrellas for Maximum light output.. Durable umbrella material for years of service.. Aluminum tubing makes LiteStands light yet strong.. Black-anodized aluminum stand frame absorbs light rather reflecting it into your shots.. Kit stores compactly for ease of transport.
- Product Type Tungsten Lighting Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number DPFSPTKT
- Manufacturer Photoflex Products, Inc
- Product Model DP-FSPTKT
- Product Name FirstStudio DP-FSPTKT Tungsten Lighting Kit
- Product Line FirstStudio
- Brand Name Photoflex
- Package Contents
- FirstStudio DP-FSPTKT Tungsten Lighting Kit
- 2 x FirstStar Light Heads
- 2 x FirstStar 250 Watt Lamps
- 2 x 45 inch Adjustable Silver Umbrellas
- 2 x FirstStudio LiteStands
- Lamp Power 250 W
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.