The LitePanels Advantage LitePanels provide unlimited lighting options in one easy-to-use system. Versatile Our LitePanels are unlike any other panels on the market. We start with a wide variety of reversible fabrics giving you two colors for the price of one. Our translucent panel gives you the option of reflection or diffusion. Our unique fabric and advanced design provide maximum reflection and even, top-to-bottom light coverage. Easy to Use LitePanels are designed with a shock-corded frame so they can be set up and torn down in minutes. The square tube frame prevents twisting while the rounded edges make it easy to position two panels together. Frames 39x39"/99x99cm Aluminum LP-A3939FR PVC LP-3939FR Fabrics Translucent LP-3939WT White/Black LP-3939WB White/Silver LP-3939WS White/Gold LP-3939WG White/Soft Gold LP-3939ZZ Frames 39x72"/99x183cm Aluminum LP-A3939FR PVC LP-3972FR Fabrics Translucent LP-3972WT White/Black LP-3972WB White/Silver LP-3972WS White/Gold LP-3972WG White/Soft Gold LP-3972ZZ Frames 77x77"/196x196cm Aluminum LP-A7777FR Fabrics Translucent LP-7777WT White/Black LP-7777WB White/Silver LP-7777WS White/Gold LP-7777W
- Photoflex Litepanel 39x72" White / Sunlight
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.