Our LiteDisc reflectors are designed to be durable and dependable. High quality materials and construction make our diffusers and reflectors the most popular in the world.
52-inch reflector provides exceptional light coverage for full-length portraits. Folds to almost 1/3 its open size for easy storage and transportability.
Guaranteed to be flat to ensure a smooth, even reflection. All-metallic foil surfaces are double-laminated for longevity and maximum reflection. Double-riveted frame lets the LiteDisc stand up to tough abuse while maintaining its shape and flexibility.
- Product Type Reflector
- Manufacturer Part Number DL1352WS
- Manufacturer Photoflex Products, Inc
- Product Model DL-1352WS
- Product Name LiteDisc DL-1352WS Reflector
- Product Line LiteDisc
- Brand Name Photoflex
- Package Contents
- LiteDisc DL-1352WS Reflector
- Carry Bag
- Material Fabric
- Color White
- Color Silver
- Diameter 52"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.