The 42 inch MultiDisc 5'n1 Kit includes our five most popular reflectors in one convenient system; Gold, Soft Gold, Silver, White, and Translucent. It also includes a LiteDisc Holder and a Large LiteStand.
The heavy-duty steel frame is guaranteed not to break for the life of the product. Reflector surfaces are smooth and flat for consistent, even reflections. The MultiDisc comes in its own protective, durable fabric case for storing and transporting.
The versatility of the MultiDisc makes it a tremendous tool for photography, video, and film production.
- Product Type Light Control Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number DL42MULTIKIT
- Manufacturer Photoflex Products, Inc
- Product Model DL-42MULTIKIT
- Product Name MultiDisc DL-42MULTIKIT Light Control Kit
- Product Line MultiDisc
- Brand Name Photoflex
- Package Contents
- 5 x MultiDisc Reflectors
- 1 x LiteDisc Holder
- 1 x LiteStand Stand
- Material Steel
- Material Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate) 1.70 lb
- Color Translucent
- Color White
- Color Silver
- Color Gold
- Color Soft Gold
- Diameter 42"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.