The FirstStudio LitePanel Kit is an effective and economical reflector lighting solution that is easy to use and easy to transport.
This LitePanel Kit is an ideal kit for indoor/studio sets. The panel can be positioned up to 7 feet high, allowing for maximum diffused coverage over your subject(s), working like a SoftBox to reduce the harsh contrast of your studio lights. The kit features a PVC frame, translucent diffusion, White/Soft Gold fabrics and crossbar, as well as a FirstStudio LiteStand, HeavyDuty aluminum swivel, and a GripJaw. The collapsible, shock-corded PVC frame is quick assemble, and then disassembles into its own carry bag. With optional, easy-to-attach additional reflector panels (available separately) in gold, silver, white reflective, black and matte white surfaces, it gives you the ability to produce various effects on your subject.
- Product Type Panel/Frame Kit
- Manufacturer Part Number LP-FS3939KIT
- Manufacturer Photoflex Products, Inc
- Product Model LP-FS3939KIT
- Product Name FirstStudio LP-FS3939KIT Panel/Frame Kit
- Product Line FirstStudio
- Brand Name Photoflex
- Package Contents
- FirstStudio LP-FS3939KIT Panel/Frame Kit
- Reversible White/Soft Gold LitePanel Fabric
- Translucent LitePanel Fabric
- 39 inch Crossbar
- Small LiteStand
- HeavyDuty Aluminum Swivel
- HeavyDuty GripJaw Clamp
- LitePanel Carry Bag
- Material Fabric
- Color Translucent
- Color White
- Color Gold
- Height 39"
- Width 39"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.