Designed to support both soft boxes and strobes, Photoflex Litestands offer the highest degree of strength and stability. Regular litestands were originally designed to support strobes only. The center in litestands is in the vertical shaft and places the weight equally on all three legs. A mounted softbox to a strobe changes the center of gravity. It moves away from the vertical shaft and places most of the weight on the front leg. The now uneven weight causes instability of the stand falling over. Bolt through joints, widened footprint, increased strength of brace supports and large diameter aluminum tubing improves rigidity. Rubber-tipped feet offer no-slip and quiet movement when changing light arrangement. The option to add casters is available for maximum mobility and convenience. All stands have black anodized paint to eliminate unwanted reflections in the subject. Photoflex lightstands compare to no other strobe/softbox support system.
- Black Anodized eliminates unwanted reflections in the subject
- Cross-Riveted Design Secures the stand's brass stud mount and inhibits unwanted shifting
- Double-Bar Brace Support
- Extra-Wide Foot Print for maximum stability
- Oversized Tubing for superior rigidity strength
- Rubber-Tipped for no-slip, clean and quiet movement