Designed to support both soft boxes and strobes, Photoflex Litestands offer the highest degree of strength and stability. Regular litestands were originally designed to support strobes only. The center in litestands is in the vertical shaft and places the weight equally on all three legs. A mounted softbox to a strobe changes the center of gravity. It moves away from the vertical shaft and places most of the weight on the front leg. The now uneven weight causes instability of the stand falling over. Bolt through joints, widened footprint, increased strength of brace supports and large diameter aluminum tubing improves rigidity. Rubber-tipped feet offer no-slip and quiet movement when changing light arrangement. The option to add casters is available for maximum mobility and convenience. All stands have black anodized paint to eliminate unwanted reflections in the subject. Photoflex lightstands compare to no other strobe/softbox support system.
- Black Anodized eliminates unwanted reflections in the subject
- Cross-Riveted Design Secures the stand's brass stud mount and inhibits unwanted shifting
- Double-Bar Brace Support
- Extra-Wide Foot Print for maximum stability
- Oversized Tubing for superior rigidity strength
- Rubber-Tipped for no-slip, clean and quiet movement
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.