A parabolic style silver umbrella with a black backing. Features a heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft with a new and improved rib connection hub utilizing a molded steel slider for improved durability. It uses the same new improved fiberglass rib design recently added to our entire line of umbrellas. Ideal for families, large groups, fashion and glamour photography. The silver surface throws the light a lot further than the white umbrella and gives a gradual fall-off making it ideal for feathering.Features. Constructed using 16 durable fiberglass ribs.. Strong rib connection hub.. Heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft.. Silver interior with black backing for Maximum light reflection.. Compatible with all photoFlex swivels and strobes.. Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable.. Light weight nylon carry case with shoulder strap.. Item Weight - 0.49 lbs.
- Constructed using 16 durable fiberglass ribs
- Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable
- Heavy duty 8mm strong-walled shaft
- Light weight nylon carry case with shoulder strap
- Silver interior with black backing for maximum light reflection
- Strong rib connection hub
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.