Photoflex FVSLBAG2KIT Transpac Dual Light Kit Case with Wheels - Internal Dimensions: 10.50" Width x 10.50" Depth x 46" Height - External Dimensions: 12" Width x 12" Depth x 47.3" Height - Polymer - Black - For Lighting Equipment
The photographers spoke and Photoflex listened. They created a new design for the popular rolling case. The Transpac Dual Kit Case is the perfect choice for transporting location lighting kits. The case has a rugged exterior combined with a protective interior-offering durability and safety in one piece. This case is customizable for a variety of configurations and the new red interior makes it easier to see and find equipment. The external dimensions of this case are 47.25 x 12 x 12" (120 x 30.5 x 30.5cm). Unloaded the bag weighs 20 lbs (9.1 kg). The case is made with 600 denier proprietary DuraCloth & a rigid wall of lightweight corrugated polymer. The seams are double stitched and taped. Handles, corners and rails are made of high-impact shock-absorbing lightweight polymer, with bolt and locking nut through-wall hardware assembly. With handles on each end of the case and a central dual strap system reinforced with a bolt and bar tack stitching, the case can be carried by one or two persons, or wheeled. The non-scuff clear urethane inline skate wheels are spaced wide on the base to give added stability. Large #10 coil self repairing zippers with high visibility red pull-tabs are a significant improvement over earlier designs. Fleece lining and adjustable polymer reinforced dividers cradle the equipment for extra protection. With all these great features, this case is about 1/3 the cost of the competition. @@ External Dimensions: 47.25 x 12 x 12" (120 x 30.5 x 30.5cm) @@ External Dimensions (with feet): 53.25 x 12 x 12" (135.3 x 30.5 x 30.5cm) @@ Internal Dimensions: 46 x 10.5 x 10.5" (116.8 x 26.7 x 26.7cm) @@ Weight: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Product Type Shipping Case
- Manufacturer Part Number FVSLBAG2KIT
- Manufacturer Photoflex Products, Inc
- Product Model FVSLBAG2KIT
- Product Name FVSLBAG2KIT Transpac Dual Light Kit Case with Wheels
- Brand Name Photoflex
- Weight (Approximate) 20 lb
- Color Black
- Height 47.3"
- Width 12"
- Depth 12"
- Exterior Material Polymer
- Application/Usage Lighting Equipment
- Case Style Box
- Features Shock Resistant
- Features Corrugated
- Compartment Height 46"
- Compartment Width 10.50"
- Compartment Depth 10.50"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.