Phottix 7-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector (42"/107cm) is a great addition to studio or on location work. The reflectors have 7 changeable colors, White, Black, Silver, Translucent, Golver, Green and Blue. It is ideal for portraits, still life, close-ups and also product photography etc. This reflector can be used with all light sources including daylight, tungsten and flash. It is great for digital and film photography as well as video. The 7-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector is portable and easy to fold away and store in the included carrying case.
- Blue / Green works great as a background or for special effects"
- Gold Bounce Panel gives a fabulous Sunny day warm glow, excellent for portrait work
- Pure Black Absorption Panel absorbs all light it receives and does not allow reflection. Superb for stopping sun or window light from creating unwanted shadows, hot spots or highlights
- Silver Bounce Panel provides a superb high contrast reflective bounce, increases highlights
- Translucent White Diffusion Panel designed to diffuse light in a similar fashion to a soft box, ideal for minimizing shadows and softening light source
- White Bounce Panel creates a bright, really natural 2nd light for filling in and creating highlights
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.