The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix's gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver and Strato receiver all built in. The Phottix Mitros is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash that has proven popular since it's release earlier this year. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is a new industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
- AF Assist Light
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver and Strato Receiver
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- Optical Slave
- Quick Flash Mode"