The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix's gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver and Strato receiver all built in. The Phottix Mitros is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash that has proven popular since it's release earlier this year. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is a new industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
- AF Assist Light
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver and Strato Receiver
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- Optical Slave
- Quick Flash Mode"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.