The Phocus 3 Lens Bundle comes with three lenses, each with their own effect. The wide angle lens expands the overall field of view letting you get more of overall area into your shot. The macro lens allows the camera to focus up close in much greater detail. The telephoto lens zooms in on the subject being photographed or filmed. You can also shoot using the native iPhone lens and flash. The Phocus body is ergonomically designed and can be held with one or two hands.
- Access all buttons and ports
- Allows for tripod and monopod mounting
- Comes with wide-angle, macro and telephoto lenses
- Easy to use - Lightweight - Durable"
- Improves hand held stability
- Maintains ability to send and receive data, text, gps, Bluetooth and cellular signals
- Shoe mount for lights, microphones and other effects
- Simple slide installation makes it quick to go from phone to camera
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.