The Pig Hog Solutions line features an expanding selection of adapters and cables designed to solve common interfacing problems in the studio and on stage. Each cable is manufactured to their high quality standards to insure transparent reproduction of the source audio without any coloration or distortion. Pig Hog Headphone extender cables feature an extra-thick, tough PVC sleeve that resists kinks and tangles, with heavy duty molded connectors that will allow you to reach the farthest corners of your home studio or rehearsal space and keep the music flowing! Pig Hog is designed by musicians, for musicians. Their goal is to provide the highest quality performance with outstanding value. They understand that your cables need to sound great and perform reliably night after night, without costing you an arm or a leg! That's why they back up their quality with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, so you can be sure your Pig Hog cables will be an integral part of your rig for years to come.
- Heavy Duty Molded Connectors
- Tough PVC exterior
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.