Pioneer BDR-XD05S Portable Blu-ray Writer - Silver - BD-R/RE Support - 24x CD Read/24x CD Write/24x CD Rewrite - 6x BD Read/6x BD Write/2x BD Rewrite - 8x DVD Read/8x DVD Write/8x DVD Rewrite - Quad-layer Media Supported - USB 3.0
The BDR-XD05S is one of the world's smallest and lightest BD/DVD/CD portable burners supporting BDXL. The ultra-compact USB 3.0 drive is ideal for Mac users or for those who already have software. The BDR-XD05S can write to BDXL discs, Blu-ray discs and is backwards compatible to support DVD and CD media. Not only is the BDR-XD05S one of the smallest and lightest Blu-ray drives in the market, but its also one of the fastest with speeds up to 6x for BD-R and BD-R DL media.
The BDR-XD05S also has unique features such as PowerRead, Auto Quiet mode, and PureRead2+. PowerRead can provide smoother movie playback when a disc has fingerprints or minor surface scratches. Auto Quiet mode intelligently adjusts the disc rotation speed to reduce noise (useful while watching movies or listening to music), and PureRead automatically adjusts the drive parameters to minimize sound glitches during music playback. Auto Quiet mode and PureRead can be configured as well as enabled and disabled with the Pioneer BDR-XD05S Drive Utility.
The portable device, measuring only 5.2" (W) X 0.55" (H) X 5.2" (D) and weighing a mere 8.46 ounces, also has the ability to be powered directly via USB (no AC adaptor needed).
In a Mac OS environment, Finder can be used to read and write to BDXL, Blu-ray, DVD and CD media, and DVD Player can play back DVD movies. Blu-ray playback requires additional software (not included). Of course other Mac software that supports optical drives can access the BDR-XD05S also.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Product Type Blu-ray Writer
- Manufacturer Part Number BDR-XD05S
- Manufacturer Pioneer Corporation
- Product Model BDR-XD05S
- Product Name 6x Slim Portable USB 3.0 BD/DVD/CD Burner
- Brand Name Pioneer
- Weight (Approximate) 8.11 oz
- Color Silver
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.6"
- Width 5.2"
- Depth 5.2"
- Maximum DVD Write Speed 8x
- Maximum DVD Rewrite Speed 8x
- Maximum DVD Read Speed 8x
- Maximum CD Write Speed 24x
- Maximum CD Rewrite Speed 24x
- Maximum CD Read Speed 24x
- Maximum BD Write Speed 6x
- Maximum BD Rewrite Speed 2x
- Maximum BD Read Speed 6x
- Optical Media Supported BD-R/RE
- Media Layer Supported Quad-layer
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.