Pioneer Ledger Le'Memo Bi-Directional Bound Photo Album, Solid Color Covers with Gold Accents, Holds
Patented pages allow the same pocket to hold horizontal or vertical prints up to 4" x 6", as well as panoramic photos up to 4" x 12" vertically. These pockets are optically clear with a shaded paper background that enhance the look of small or large photos. Next to each pocket is a memo area to write important names, dates and information. This album is book bound with a negative storage page and holds 300 prints.
- Memo area next to each pocket to write important names, dates and information."
- Optically clear pockets with a shaded paper background that enhance the look of small or large photos.
- Patented pages allow the same pocket to hold horizontal or vertical prints up to4x6, as well as panoramic photos up to 4x12 vertically.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.