Can't quite fit a subwoofer or don't need quite as much boom? Then let PSW111 be the solution. Best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won't believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs. That's why cnet says "the deep bass was impressively deep for a sub as small as the PSW111." You can even play hide and seek with it.
- RMS Output Power 150 W
- Product Type Subwoofer System
- Manufacturer Part Number AM1145A
- Manufacturer Sound United
- Product Model PSW111
- Product Name PSW111 Subwoofer System
- Product Series PSW
- Brand Name Polk
- Subwoofer Weight (Approximate) 20.30 lb
- Color Black
- Form Factor Floor Standing
- Height 12.1"
- Width 11"
- Depth 13"
- Subwoofer Height 12.13"
- Subwoofer Width 11"
- Subwoofer Depth 13"
- Placement Floor Standing
- Minimum Frequency Response 38 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 250 Hz
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Width : 11
- Height : 12.1
- Power Range : 150-300 watts
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.