Polk Audio TL2 Black (Ea) Satellite SpeakerAvailable separately, so you can build the multichannel system of your dreams, or as part of the TL250 5pack or TL2600 6piece system, the TL2 high performance satellite speaker is a top performer in its compact class. It's the same convenient size as the greatsounding TL1 speaker, but the TL2 features the extended performance capabilities of upgraded components, for a stepup audio experience.FeaturesThe silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.Injection molded composite cones, tuned with our Dynamic Balance technology, deliver a flatter frequency response with transparency, sharp detail, and the ability to play loud with no strain at all.Extrarigid steel plates reinforce the beautiful curves of the TL2 speakers, resulting in acoustically inert enclosures free from internal resonances and any audible coloration, for more lifelike audio detail.Time Lens technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and midbass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response.The unique curved enclosure design employs nonparallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.PowerPort bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact. Adding a PowerPort to a compact loudspeaker allows it to achieve deeper bass, for better blending with your subwoofer, than ever before.Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortioncausing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.HiGloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotivestrength finish that matches today's most stylish flatpanel TVs and furniture.Compact m
- 3-1/4 long-throw driver with Dynamic Balance driver technology-Polk's patented transducer design process scientifically tunes materials to produce a flat frequency response, with sharp detail, transparency and the ability to play loud without
- 3/4 silk dome tweeter for crisp, clear imaging and smooth response that's never tiring.
- 5-way binding posts offer hookup versatility and secure connections.
- better extension without distortion.
- Black Hi-gloss Blackstone finish matches today's most stylish flat panel TV's
- Combination keyhole slot & 1/4 x 20 threaded insert fits all aftermarket ceiling and wall brackets for ultimate flexibility. Or simply hang the speaker securely on a nail or screw using the keyhole slot.
- Curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces that not only lead to a stronger, more rigid and acoustically inert enclosure, but they also result in less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- imaging and frequency balance previously impossible in small, high performance satellite speakers.
- Time Lens technology-The acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver are located in the same plane for superior imaging, while the acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothes the tweeter's frequency response. The TL Series creates
- TL2 satellite aperiodic-tuned rear port enables better blending with a subwoofer. This design combines the bass extension of an acoustic suspension enclosure with the mid-bass boost of a ported enclosure by controlling airflow through the port for
- Speaker Type : Bookshelf
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.