Polk Audio Atrium Sat30 100 W RMS Speaker - 2-way - Chestnut Brown - 100 Hz to 22 kHz - 8 Ohm - Wall Mountable
The Atrium Sat30 Outdoor Loudspeaker looks great and sounds great. Designed to mimic stylish lighting fixtures while delivering high-performance audio, the innovative Sat30 satellite speakers can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors. Add a Sub10, and build a high performance audio system in places you never expected: your sunroom, Florida room, breezeway or transitional space; even outside by the pool, on the deck, around the BBQ. Finally, high performance outdoor speakers that are just your style!
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number atriumsat30
- Manufacturer Polk Audio
- Product Model Sat30
- Product Name Atrium Sat30 Speaker
- Product Line Atrium
- Brand Name Polk Audio
- Package Contents
- Atrium Sat30 Speaker
- Ground Stake with Security Plate
- Wall Mount Bracket
- 3 feet of Pre-installed CL3 Burial-rated Speaker Wire
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Color Chestnut Brown
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 6"
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 8"
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Driver Type 0.75" Polyurethane Tweeter
- Driver Type 3.50" Cone Midrange
- Crossover Type 2-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 100 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 22 kHz
- RMS Output Power 100 W
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Speaker Type : Outdoor
- Height : 6
- Width : 5.5
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.