Omni S2R Wireless Multi Room Rechargeable Speaker The Omni S2 Rechargeable offers a portable solution for taking Polks widely respected signature sound wirelessly to places without power like on the patio or by the pool. The S2 Rechargeable is made of rugged ABS and has a lithium-ion battery enabling it to play up to 100 feet from your wireless router even outdoors. The battery will drive the speaker for up to 10 hours on a full charge at moderate listening levels. The S2R is weather resistant and ruggedized for casual outdoor use. Infrequent and or accidental rain and sun exposure should not harm the S2R. Omni S2R Highlights: Use it vertical or horizontal Up to 10 hours of battery life Steel grille Plays outside up to 100 feet from a wireless router Two 2" full-range drivers powered by a two-channel amplifier Two passive radiators Omni S2R Features: All the music you love anywhere in your home. The Omni S2R is part of the Omni Collection a series of wireless products that allow you to control what you want to listen to from your phone tablet or computer and stream it wirelessly to any room. Plus you can start with one and then add throughout your home. Music Services Stream the most popular online music services including Pandora and Songza. Services like KKBox QQMusic and Deezer are available in select countries. Polk Omni Apps The free Polk Omni App allows you to mix-and-match speakers with the open Play-Fi Technology and future-proof your home music solution. Stream the same music to every room or stream different songs to different rooms. The Polk Omni Utility App gives you extended functionality including product firmware updates source selection (if applicable) and EQ settings for the A1 Amp. Omni S2R Specifications: Depth: 4.49 in / 11.4 cm Height: 2.99 in / 7.60 cm Width: 8.62 in / 21.90 cm Driver Complement Full Range Type: Two 2 (50 mm) full-range drivers 2 passive radiators Electrical Inputs: Analog Wireless Connectivity: 2.4GHz 5.8GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.