Polk Audio LSiM704c 200 W RMS Speaker - 3-way - 1 Pack - 40 Hz to 40 kHz - 8 Ohm - 88 dB Sensitivity - Bookshelf
To get the kind of exceptional, lifelike performance from your multi-channel audio system, the kind that's the hallmark of the LSi Series, you need to build your theater system with center channel and surround channel speakers that feature the same sonic components and characteristics as your LSi Series main speakers. Lucky for you, there's a center channel speaker in the LSi Series that features the same Aerated Polypropylene Cones and Ring Radiator Tweeters as your main stage LSi Speakers. Your center channel speaker is the hardest working speaker in your rig. It anchors the action on your screen, delivering over 50% of a movie's soundtrack information, from whispered dialogue to explosive effects. To live up to the performance standards of the LSi Series, the LSiC utilizes a Cascade Tapered Driver Array to maintain wide horizontal dispersion so every listener in the room hears clear, detailed sound, even off-axis. The Ring Radiator Tweeter delivers superior accuracy and imaging. Dual PowerPorts provide smooth, rich bass, and are designed to double as heavy duty keyhole wall mounts. Its stylish low profile is designed for unobtrusive placement, even on the top of your TV. As the centerpiece of your high performance LSi Series home theater, the LSiC contributes to an absolutely seamless, utterly real, spectacularly effective surround sound environment with real theatrical impact. Ring Radiator Tweeters The ultra-high performance Ring Radiator Tweeter is found on ultra-high end, luxury-priced speakers. We've brought the Ring Radiator down to earth for your enjoyment. In the LSi Series, you will experience its precise accuracy, meticulous detail and extended, low distortion frequency response at a fraction of the price. Dynamic Balance Aerated Polypropylene Drivers Why does the LSi Series sound so warm and natural? It's what they're made of that matters. Aerated Polypropylene is stiff on the outside, for excellent transient response, but "light andamp; chewy" on the inside, providing light mass with importrant damping qualities. Using our patented, laser-based Dynamic Balance process, we've eliminated areas of resonance on the cone in the planning stages, so bad sounds never make it to the final product. As a result, the LSi Series sounds like a Polk Audio loudspeaker should: realistic, transparent, wide and embracing, with no distortion even at lifelike volume levels. Cascade Tapered Array This advanced crossover configuration works with the multi-driver array to deliver wider dispersion and greater midrange accuracy. The LSi Series reveals realistic sound, even in off-axis listening positions, and improved image focus and detail. Mirror-Imaged Pairs The LSi Series is not just single-design speakers tossed together in pairs. We've engineered them to be mirror-imaged pairs, with specific Left and Right designations. Mirror-imaging the pairs produces astonishingly tight focus and truly arresting three-dimensional imaging with minimized room reflections. Your audio opens up, naturally. Cast Aluminum Driver Baskets Rigid Cast Aluminum Driver Baskets resist flexing and "ringing" for ultra-tight bass and coloration-free midrange. Non-Resonant Braced Piano Gloss Enclosure Superior workmanship is plainly evident in the furniture-grade piano finish of each LSi Series speaker. It's a loudspeaker that lives up to its reputation for classy presentation, and blends well with traditional or modern decor. Inside, the enlosure is extensively braced with heavy duty MDF and damped with professional damping material. No energy is lost in unwanted cabinet resonances, for smooth, untarnished reproduction of even the most extreme audio. Next time you meet them, give them The Knuckle Test (knock, knock!) and feel the solid, non-resonant build quality. Real Wood Veneer Panels They look great, and serve a purpose, too. These solid, non-resonant, 1.5"-thick heavy duty panels reinforce the enclosure's solid quality, helping it remain totally and more efficiently acoustically inert. Choose beautiful natural Cherry Wood or Ebony Wood finishes to complement your home. (LSiC andamp; LSiF/X models available in Black Gloss only.) Dual PowerPort Bass Venting Floor-coupled on Floorstanding models, traditional rear-firing on other models, the patented PowerPort Bass Venting System smooths the big moving air turbulence at the mouth of the speaker's bass port, effectively enhancing deep, musical bass response and aiding over-all full-range blending between frequencies. Bass response in the LSi Series is efficient, precise, natural, unimpeded by distortion. This is lifelike bass you can feel all over.andnbsp; Dual ARC Ports LSi Series speakers overcome the midbass "boominess" that can make vocals sound unnaturally "chesty" with another patented technology: Acoustic Resonance Control. The ARC Port is a separate port coupled to the bass port and tuned to supress the internal cabinet resonances that can interfere with high performance audio reproduction. You will hear clear, resonance-free midrange and more accurate vocal reproduction in the LSi Series. (Available on all LSi Series models except LSiF/X, where there's less call for accurate vocal reproduction.) Magnetically Shielded For safe placement on or near your TV. Premium Crossovers High performance materials minimize the need for electronic manipulation of audio reproduction (that is, the LSi Series sounds great from the start), but we've designed a high performance crossover system to boost performance just that much more. Premium components, like Mylar Bypass Capacitors, extend and flatten responses, especially in the higher, detail-oriented frequencies. You will discover musical details you've never heard before, even in your favorite high performance digital audio. Low Diffraction Grille Design The unique open architecture design of the acoustically inert LSi Series speaker grille never gets in the way of the sound. Gold-Plated 5-Way Binding Post Connectors Dual (bi-ampable) gold-plated 5-way professional binding post connectors give you maximum signal transfer and the most secure professional connections. Perfectly Matched to LCi In-Wall/In-Ceiling Speakers Designed with the same high performance components, including the Ring Radiator Tweeter andandnbsp; Aerated Polypropylene Drivers, the LCi Series of built-in loudspeakers can be used to complete or extend a traditional system of LSi Series loudspeakers. Add built-in surrounds to a home theater system, or add second-zone speakers to a music system. LCi Series built-in loudspeakers deliver the same incredibly warm and natural LSi sound in a speaker series that can virtually disappear into your decor. Famous Polk Dependability andamp; Durability Like all of our products, the LSi Series uses only the best materials coupled with the most advanced manufacturing techniques on the planet. All Polk products must pass a battery of the most physically strenuous and exhaustive performance tests in the industry, including drop testing and extr
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number LSIM704C
- Manufacturer Polk Audio
- Product Model LSiM704c
- Product Name The Smaller LSiM Center Channel Speaker
- Brand Name Polk Audio
- Package Contents
- The Smaller LSiM Center Channel Speaker
- Binding Post Jumpers
- Owners Manual
- Registration Card
- Form Factor Bookshelf
- Height 7.8"
- Width 21.2"
- Depth 9.4"
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Driver Type 1" Tweeter
- Driver Type 3.25" Polypropylene Midrange
- Driver Type 5.25" Polypropylene Woofer
- Crossover Type 3-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 40 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 40 kHz
- RMS Output Power 200 W
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Width : 21.2
- Height : 7.8
- Speaker Type : Center
- Power Range : 20-200 Watts
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.