Polk Audio LSiM707 Speaker - 4-way - Cherry - 20 Hz to 40 kHz - 8 Ohm - 88 dB Sensitivity - Floor Standing
The ultimate statement of Polk's mission, the LSiM707 is like no other loudspeaker in its price range. Featuring exclusive state-of-the-art technologies, proprietary patents, and designed in-house from the ground up, this is pure high performance audio of a completely different stripe. Experience realistic, transparent midrange reproduction with a 3 1/4-inch midrange driver of lightweight super cell aerated polypropylene. Pinpoint detail is revealed by a 1-inch ring radiator tweeter, a feature usually found on speakers costing much more. The LSiM707 effortlessly achieves the deepest bass with dual 6x9-inch Cassini oval subwoofer radiators and Polk's patented PowerPortbass venting, which eliminates performance-robbing turbulence at the mouth of the bass port. Engineered into a sculpted, state-of-the-art enclosure and finished like a beautiful piece of furniture, there is simply nothing like the LSiM707.
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number AM7712-A
- Manufacturer Polk Audio
- Product Model LSiM707
- Product Name LSiM707 Speaker
- Product Series LSiM
- Brand Name Polk Audio
- Weight (Approximate) 99.20 lb
- Color Cherry
- Form Factor Floor Standing
- Height 50.8"
- Width 9.5"
- Depth 18.4"
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Driver Type 3.25" Polypropylene Midrange
- Driver Type 1" Tweeter
- Driver Type 6.50" Polypropylene Woofer
- Crossover Type 4-way
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 40 kHz
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Red
- Width : 9.5
- Height : 50.8
- Speaker Type : Floor Standing
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.