Serious Sound, Serious Fun
There's no doubt that bookshelf loudspeakers offer greater placement flexibility than floorstanding loudspeakers but usually with a trade-off in performance. Not so with the LSiM703 bookshelf loudspeakers. You'll be delightfully surprised to hear the kind of performance that befits our flagship loudspeaker line. With a 6 1/2-inch mid-woofer, 3 1/4-inch midrange, both of lightweight super cell aerated polypropylene, combined with the enhanced deep musical bass response of Polk's patented PowerPort bass venting system, the LSiM703 delivers a wide, deep, dynamic soundstage. The addition of the proprietary 1-inch ring radiator tweeter adds pinpoint detail for realistic imaging. With the performance of the groundbreaking LSiM Series in a smaller, flexible bookshelf speaker format, the LSiM703 gives you the best of all worlds.
- Product Type Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number LSIM703 CHERRY
- Manufacturer Polk Audio
- Product Model 703
- Product Name LSiM703 Speaker
- Product Series LSiM
- Brand Name Polk Audio
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 29.60 lb
- Color Cherry
- Height 16.8"
- Width 8.8"
- Depth 14.6"
- Speaker Installation Indoor
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Driver Type 6.50" Polypropylene Woofer
- Driver Type 3.25" Polypropylene Midrange
- Driver Type 1" Tweeter
- Minimum Frequency Response 36 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 40 kHz
- RMS Output Power 200 W
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Width : 8.8
- Height : 16.8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.