POLSIGNAS1 Polk Audio Voice Adjust Wireless Subwoofer 2.1-Channel Surround Sound Speaker System Black (Signa S1 AM9214-A)
The sigma 2.1 home theater sound bar system delivers the room-filling audio and surround sound in a low-profile sound bar. Enjoy Polk's exclusive voice adjust technology for increased vocal clarity no matter what you're watching. Plus, Dolby digital 5.1 decoding creates room-filling surround sound all from a sound bar that is less than 2? tall. Compatible with nearly all TVs with the included optical cable, and setup takes less than 5 minutes. The compact wireless subwoofer delivers Deep bass to your favorite movies, TV, games, sports and music too. And if volume's too loud during Late night viewing, night mode lets you easily watch your favorite programs at night without waking the neighbors or other family members in your home. What's more, bring the concert into your room with wireless music streaming via Bluetooth. The Polk sigma S1 2.1 is the great Polk sound you love from a low-profile bar.
- Compact wireless subwoofer: feel powerful Deep bass impact no matter what you're watching or listening to with the included compact wireless subwoofer.
- Performance-tuned surround sound with Dolby digital 5.1 decoding create incredible room-filling surround sound from a compact low-profile sound bar and wireless subwoofer.
- Polk voice adjust technology: customize the voice levels in the sound bar to reproduce clear, crisp dialogue and never miss a single word of your favorite movie, TV show or sporting event.
- Universal compatibility: works with your to-optical cable included.
- Wireless music streaming: Bluetooth technology lets you stream music directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.